Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
soldoutforjesus, I understand exactly what you are saying. However, I have visits with the child and her grandmother (my aunt) passed away last year and when I contacted the foster mother she said she didn't want the child to go to the funeral. She (the fm) does not want the child to have anything to do with the family. I mean I have her sibling who is only 5 weeks old now. I feel like they need to be together. They have other siblings the oldest who lives with the grandparents (mothers parents) and a 2yo sister who was adopted out at birth. I mean I a a licensed fm here in GA and in my class I learned that reunification either with bio or family members. I understand that she has a bond/relationship with the fp however she has the same with myself. It is so hard when we have our visits and she cries when we have to depart. I have been going through this for the past 2 years because my cousin the father rights was just tpr in Aug/Sept. And I think if the fm was open to she and I having a relationship I would feel better because I do have her baby brother and it will allow them to have a relationship however once/if she gets to adopt the child we wont be able to see her or have NO contact with her. Now that's not fair!