Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thanks for understanding! I am not being selfish and I do regular visits with her. I mean the fp don't even want her to have visits with me. I wouldn't have a problem IF she would at least have an open adoption. I mean EVERYTIME I come to Florida for a visit I make sure I contact her cw so I can have a visit and they allow us to spend the week or weekend together. I mean I have been fighting for her for the entire time she has been in the system and it has been things that I had no control over. But I have not given up. For some reason it's like GOD won't turn me away. I feel for the fp but I feel for myself as well. I am willing to allow them to continue to be in her life if she is allowed to come here. I have even thought about relocating to Florida after she is placed here because my family is there also. I have given her my address, phone number and email address. She won't open up at all and I feel we should both be thinking about the child. Now that's not being fair.
As far as her lil brother goes I thought it would be a great idea for them to at least be together since they don't have their other siblings or their parents. I am just so torn. I mean I feel like family is so important. I just don't no what to do.