Advertisements
Advertisements
Over the years we've dealt with a very unstable woman whose name is Juliana Wiseman and she has had many aliases. She is an all around internet troll joining groups and site after site pretending to be an expert on adoption, portrays herself as having many contacts in the adoption world, sometimes offers to help and other times says she'll sue or report you to whatever office she thinks of.
She's also known as "Julianna Teresa".
Juliana is especially known in the international adoption areas, and while she focused heavily on Guatemala & China, she isn't that choosy really about her countries. Currently though she seems to be focusing on Columbia.
Her last known email address is socialmom@hotmail.com and she recently emailed a member here after reading the member's blog "threatening" to report member's activities (there are no illegal activities) to the Columbian authorities. From time to time when she surfaces, we send out alerts so everyone knows to be on the look out. Don't respond to her or engage and there's no issue. She's an attention unowhat & best to just ignore her.
Here's a link to a thread discussion about her and in there is a link to more discussion if interested in reading more about her.
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/china-adoption/244283-warning-about-member-other-forums.html?highlight=julianna[/url]
Oh, Steve so now you Believe in Polygamy as well also please?
Does Wife #1 Shelley know that you call other Sister Wives "Honey" also please?
Adoptionforums.com and Adoption.com is a Website who or that both Believes.
As well as that Adoptionforums.com Advocates.
Let's Pretend that Adoptions are Make Believe with Real Orphans and Little Children involved.
As well as " Any Large or Extremely Large Families are an Act of Evangelical Evil, God's Ill Will, and Satin."
Both Adopting.adoption.com and adoption.com should be Permanently Shut Down, but instead Adopting.adoption,com and adoption.com are Protected by Freedom of Speech Laws!
Both Adopting.adoption.com as well as adoption.com Tabloid, Shun, Isolate, Reject, and Discriminate Adoptions.
Adopting.adoption.com as well as Adoption.com Both Advocates and Believes as a Unit in Child Sex Trafficing as well!
When Adoptions Slow, Unremarkable, Falter, and Life Get Boring!!
Let's Tabloid the Truth in Adoption Advocacy?
Compare this Website in Wholeness Enrichment to being on Mr.Rogers Neighborhood,but with Little Children and Orphans.
Instead of Muppets, or Puppets please?
Respectfully Submitted;
Juli Tyyrrell
Advertisements
hey is you hear how that meeting go''s let us know i have 1 family in diamond bar cal who are really scared right now she wanted to really adopt her kids for Christmas claiming she would be a better mother i did email her father begging him to step in before it was too late and reminded him her was responsible for her actions being that he is her legal guardian
no clue granted i was in the south too long and some bad habit stuck like calling all woman honey, darling, dear, LOL ohh yea and being a total gentleman LOL
Eh it's a southern thing. I do the same thing. I call women dear or hun and men often get bubba. It's just a nice way to say I hear you and I validate your feelings. I am going to totally show what a dork I am but it's like in avatar when they say I hear you I see you!
Is she a child or just mentally disabled?
Advertisements
Ummmmm......been attempting to figure out what this means....help?
And will a visit from the cops mean anything to her if her father is in law enforcement?
according to the back ground check she is 44 years old wiling with her father no know work history
Well, I spoke with the Sergeant. He said that Saul Wiseman does not work for the police.
He also mentioned that Julianna is denying being Julie Tyyrrell. We can easily prove that they are the same person by tracking the IP address either to her home computer or the computer that she uses at the local Kinkos/FedEx. We can trace the IP addresses and notify the business that illegal activities and harassment are happening from their computers. We can also easily prove the Julianna Wiseman is Julie Tyyrrell based on slips up she has put in her e-mail's and online posts. But what will stop her from going to another business and using that computer?
If anyone wants to pursue it, this is the advise the office gave me:
You should contact your local law enforcement and have them make a courtesy report. As far as jurisdiction is concerned, this can be handled by the agency in which you live or the agency where the offender, XXXX, lives. It is my opinion that if there multiple jurisdictions involved, PCSO (Placer County Sheriff's Office) might be best suited to handle this case.
Here is a website that explains how to track an IP address
[url=http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress/]How to find the IP address of the email sender in Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, AOL, Outlook Express, etc.[/url]
&
[url=http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup]IP Address Lookup[/url]
So far I was able identify FedEx as belonging to one of the IP addresses.
FranTastic
Well, I spoke with the Sergeant. He said that Saul Wiseman does not work for the police.
He also mentioned that Julianna is denying being Julie Tyyrrell. We can easily prove that they are the same person by tracking the IP address either to her home computer or the computer that she uses at the local Kinkos/FedEx. We can trace the IP addresses and notify the business that illegal activities and harassment are happening from their computers. We can also easily prove the Julianna Wiseman is Julie Tyyrrell based on slips up she has put in her e-mail's and online posts. But what will stop her from going to another business and using that computer?
If anyone wants to pursue it, this is the advise the office gave me:
Here is a website that explains how to track an IP address
[url=http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress/]How to find the IP address of the email sender in Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, AOL, Outlook Express, etc.[/url]
&
[url=http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup]IP Address Lookup[/url]
So far I was able identify FedEx as belonging to one of the IP addresses.
So basically they said to you they won't do anything AGAIN!
I'm not sure I understand what the process is to pursue it further but you can be darn well sure I will be speaking to our police chief here in town this week and I WILL follow through. :cop: This woman HAS to be stopped. If all this visit does is stop her from harassing me, yeah for me, but what about the next family, and the next and the next? This thread appears every couple of years. This is NOT her first rodeo and it won't be her last. No other family should have to go through what we have!
Advertisements
Talked with my hubby who is an attorney and police officer. He said that it would be hard to get any charges to stick. No physical harm was threatened (at least not in the parts I read) and no provable damages were done. An individual could possibly get her for harassment if she shows significant harassment after someone has asked her to stop (and is all well documented).
From what I've read about internet stalking and harassing, proving that it was unprovoked and continual IS prosecutable. The fact that I NEVER once responded to her continual emails and that they escalated from offers to buy things to a letter supposedly sent to China to try to stop our adoption is a crime. I will let the authorities decide what is and what isn't going to stick. I've also been told the FBI might be interested since she is sending letters out of the country to interfere with our adoptions and she is contacting people all over the country.
AWWW isn't that sweet Miss JT just emailed me again and threatened to contact China as well as Columbia to stop our adoptions and wants to see me in court. I can't wait...bring it on!
Oh but wait, she isn't Julianna is she....or is she
Advertisements
Momof3, the intent of my post was not to offend or discourage you. Several posters questioned why the authorities were not being aggressive with her. I did not tell my Hubby about letters being sent out of the country to stop adoptions. I only gave him a very brief version. Hopefully that will be what gets the attention of the detectives and judge.
I think the thread might be escalating some things for our resident troll(s) so instead of giving her/them even more ammunition, attention and fodder, I'm going to close the thread.
The information is out, the warnings are out and now we just need to ignore the festering slime of troll scum completely.
Change emails or turn off email ability from here so no contact can be made that way. If any PM's get sent out, let me know IMMEDIATELY.
Thanks everyone! I appreciate so many online communities working together to get the word out. :cop: