Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Saying goodbye
There are years ahead when everything may change and then change again.. When I relinquished my son I was totally sure I would never find out about him..and then came the internet.. and we connected on line..
And one does not forget about a relinquished child.. one tries to forget at times but that does not happen..
I also worried about the anger.. especially after we had connected on the internet.. but then I understood that this worry along with the other worries are part and parcel of all this.. heck there is a woman who posts here who wants/should have.. more contact with her adopted daughter.. love4.. (its been years since I posted here so I hope I got the nic right)..
The thing is.. you do the best you can.. and in doing this best you can you stand in your truths and allow what will be to be..
I say give the adopted parents all the info you can.. and keep adding to it (through the social worker.. I am sure this is allowed).. your health will change and issues not thought of will come up.. like your parents health and yours..
Write down all things.. keep that info so if/when she comes looking you have something to give her..
Jackie