Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Arial"][/FONT]Hi! My name is Carla, I was born 4/1/67, in Harris County Texas! My file identifies me as Baby Girl Spence, and states that 4 older children were placed by a court in Chicago prior to 1967. Please, if you know or are James Spence, please get in contact with me. I do want you to know that I'm not mad, upset nor do I want anything more than the chance to get to know you, and possibly learn some medical history. I'm okay with, and open to a reunion, and/or relationship, but I also respect that you might not want that, and that's okay too, but I would atleast like medical and family information. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
There are several James Spence's unfortunately. I did find your birth cert # link to him. It is possible that his name is James H Spence. I see one that lived in Houston. I will look some more and see what I can find.
Advertisements
[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]Thank you! All my paperwork lists him as is James Spence, there's no middle name listed, and it lists the mother's name 2 ways, so I'm thinking that might be ficticious. The papers list her as Marion and Marian Spence, but on the notorized page acknowledging paternity and relinquishment, it's spelled Marion, so I really have no idea what to think! I also know from the court papers, that a court in Chicago removed 4 children from their care before my birth. I went straight into foster care from the hospital.