Advertisements
Advertisements
Doesn't seem to be working.
Is that a glitch in the system or loss of function when using an iPad?
I'm too lazy to sort! I might miss something juicy!
They are both working for me. I'll check to see if I experience it on another computer or my phone.
Advertisements
Ok, thanks. It might just be an iPad problem. They're working on my iPhone. Hmmm. Probably user error on my part. I'll try clearing my browser... If I can figure out how to do so!!!!!
It hasn't worked for ages on my iphone but does on my iPad and reg. computer.
If you figure out the problem, please let me know. I would love to get it back working on my phone.
I think it must be an Ipad/phone issue because it worked for me on my phone & my kids' tablet.
I'll ask the techs if there's anything they can do on this end, but I don't think there's a problem persay, so I don't know.
I need to modify that. The New Posts works on my phone now. The View All of Today's Posts still does not.
I have been assuming it was something with my phone.
Advertisements
I have been having this problem off and on for several weeks now on my iPod touch. I used to always be able to use the view today's posts feature. Now, it seldom works for me.
I fixed it. I went into settings and deleted all of my cookies and history from Safari. Then I deleted my bookmark from here and started over. It worked.