Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
My name is Haley and I placed a baby for adoption when I was 15 years old. I have created a Facebook page that I hope will become a place for support and advice. Please visit and "like" by searching "Adoption:Share the Love" or visiting:
[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adoption-Share-the-Love/360660333968635]Adoption: Share the Love | Facebook[/url]
I want everyone to understand and learn about the love, joy, and hardships that come along with adoption.
Love,
Haley
I am very new to this page, and am trying to figure out how to navigate. I appear to be not so great at it. :) I did go to your FB page and "liked" it. I am looking forward to reading your posts! Would you mind instructing me as to how to start a thread here so that I can at least be "on the radar"? It would be much appreciated. I, too, am a birth parent. I placed a baby boy for adoption in 1987 when I was 16, and have only just started a search. He is 25 years old today! :)
Any advice is appreciated...
Shannon Stevens
Advertisements
Hey Shannon,
Thank you so much for "liking" the Facebook page. I am looking forward to posting more about adoption there and sharing stories and experiences. I would love to hear your story as well and share it on my blog if you would be comfortable with that? I just "registered" and was able to start posting threads. There was just a "new thread" button. I am not sure if that helps? Good luck on finding your baby boy from Birthmom to Birthmom :)
I'm in too! Thanks for creating the page:) I love having a place I can just go to vent if I need it!