Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
mrshistory
My husband and I always said even if we have 10 kids biologically, we want to adopt. It is something God has put in our hearts and we want to follow that passion. However, due to medical concerns, we decided not to have children biologically. I'm not infertile to my knowledge but due to a medical condition and medical device, a pregnancy/delivery would not be wise. Are there other couples out there who do not have fertility issues but are choosing to adopt? If you're comfortable, please share your situation. I feel like we might be a little weird in choosing to not have children biologically and going straight to adoption. Thanks!!
It is absolutely fine. There are lots of fertile families who pursue international adoption. I have been working as an adoption facilitator in Ukraine since 1999 and have helped over 200 American families adopt from Ukraine.
So I can say that a good fifth of the families who adopted through me were fertile and Ukrainian laws does not cause any problems or prohibitions for fertile couples if they decide to adopt.
If you need any other help or support, you can email me at
adoptionsurrogacy@gmail.com