Advertisements
Advertisements
Let me start by saying. My adoptive parents are/were perfect! I love them to death and could not of asked for a more perfect couple to raise me.
I do not hold any anger towards my birth parents in the slightest. In a perfect world, I would love to meet both my real mother and father but that is not a necessity at all.
What I would really like to do is the following:
1. I want you guys to know I had a great life growing up. Thank you for allowing me to live and have a great successful life!
2. I would like to know about any health concerns I might have in my future. Anything I should be worried about?
3. I would like to know that you guys are ok and life is good. I was told that my mother was 16 when she had me. I dont know if that is true or not. That would make her 49-50 years old.
There is actually a lot I would like to say but I wont go into it all here.
I tried digging into my birth records but the lawyer that handled the adoption case is deceased and his 'files' are buried and will be very difficult to obtain by the new law offices that inherited is work.
If anyone that is reading this has any experience in these matters, I would appreciate some advise. Also if this is the wrong forum, please redirect me to the correct one.
Thanks for all your help,
Josh
Advertisements