Advertisements
Advertisements
I am interested in finding and possibly meeting any birth family. I was born in Florida in 1980. I was told my birth date was 6/5/1980 but my birth certificate is an "amended copy" so my dates could easily be wrong.
I was in foster care in Florida for a few months and then adopted in Utah in October of 1980. I have had an amazing life and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. If anything I am just curious to meet any long-lost family, as well as say thank you.
I was able to obtain my non-identifying information from the Mormon Churchs LDS Family Services. I am not sure if that is who handled my adoption in Florida though. I have some quite specific information regarding my birth parents which I found very interesting.
Thanks for reading my thread.
Good luck searching.
Annie
DId you sign up on FARR? Also make sure you put your information on registry.adoption.com database.
Joan
Advertisements
Aalbrec1
I am interested in finding and possibly meeting any birth family. I was born in Florida in 1980. I was told my birth date was 6/5/1980 but my birth certificate is an "amended copy" so my dates could easily be wrong.
I was in foster care in Florida for a few months and then adopted in Utah in October of 1980. I have had an amazing life and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. If anything I am just curious to meet any long-lost family, as well as say thank you.
I was able to obtain my non-identifying information from the Mormon Churchs LDS Family Services. I am not sure if that is who handled my adoption in Florida though. I have some quite specific information regarding my birth parents which I found very interesting.
Thanks for reading my thread.
Good luck searching.
Annie
DId you sign up on FARR? Also make sure you put your information on registry.adoption.com database.
Joan