Advertisements
Advertisements
:flower: I am looking for my son who was born on May 18 1982. He was born in Jamestown, NY. Adoption was private. If this is you or someone you know please post to this tread.
Thanks for looking and Happy 30th Birthday!
Advertisements
I would like to give you more details of the adoption. (the very few that I have) Then you can decide if this indeed is the same person. I do not want to get my hopes up. I have been searching a long time. I do not want to interfere with anyone's life but it would be nice to have some closure and share why I did what I did when I was sixteen years old.
Let me know what you decide to do by replying to this post and I will give my email address to you. Also, I tried to email you but your page said you were not accepting emails at this time.
I had saved your link ..........have you found him? My son is the same age....my biological son and he may know of him seems he also lives in Jamestown. I could help....not interfere seems he may not see this post that you are looking. email me at wolfpack65@hotmail.com. I am in regular contact with my kids. I would love to help you and understand you want it to be HIS decision....but maybe he doesn't know you are looking. hugs....Beth