Advertisements
Advertisements
This man (brother that was adopted to a family at birth) was curious as to why his daughter had hazel green eyes...
Looking to help adopted brother? His daughter has Hazel Green Eyes and would be about 12 years old born in April - he has a Son that was only a couple months old at the time he started his search ...I found a hand written letter to my (our) mother (sent fromn childrens service society) wanting to learn more about his real father... This was from back in 2003 /2004 - I'm very sorry to add, our Mother passed away a few months back 2011 and this search for him was left unfinished... I didn't know anything about this adoption until we were going through some of my mothers belongings. I'd like to help him finish learning what he needed to learn
What I know from a couple letters I found in my mothers belongings and have in my possession .
This man (brother) wanted to be an airplane pilot...though there was no work for pilots, he took up working in a furniture store for several years...
He was born in Southeastern Wi...
He got married in (I know the year)
He worked for his brother in a construction company..
I left some things out that only the person who was searching will know - I hope I can help him fill in the missing pieces.
If you know this man - help us connect. Thank you.