Advertisements
Advertisements
If you are experiencing messages from your antivirus or malware protector, could you please provide the following so that we may look into it further?
Which website URL?
What antivirus name and version?
What error message do you get?
These will help our development team determine the source or reason for this message.
Thank you!
Hello friends,
Thanks for sharing Protector Messages with us. This message helpful foe each member.
--------:dance: :rockband: :dance: -------
My Google Chrome says it is a known malware from unplannedpregnancy.org (or .com?). It's been doing it for weeks!
Someone pm'd me about this issue regarding the Google Chrome and I have a request out to the techs, but am waiting to hear back.
I'll add yours along with it, thanks!
mommame
My Google Chrome says it is a known malware from unplannedpregnancy.org (or .com?). It's been doing it for weeks!
Same here. I have to leave the screen and retry entering ever time.
AMom2011
Same here. I have to leave the screen and retry entering ever time.
This is the one I've experienced as well. I keep choosing "advanced" and "proceed at your own risk"- lol. You can't keep me off of this site! Is there a support group for support group addiction? ;)
Advertisements
BS1979
This is the one I've experienced as well. I keep choosing "advanced" and "proceed at your own risk"- lol. You can't keep me off of this site! Is there a support group for support group addiction? ;)
Me too. :D
I am the one who alerted Crick by private message. I was not aware of this thread.
In order to help Tech Support with their analysis, I am pasting below the full text from Google Chrome. I captured this text on October 26th if I remember correctly. (admins - please forward this to Tech Support)
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.
Learn more
Go back Details about unplannedpregnancy.org Proceed at your own risk
Advisory provided by
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for unplannedpregnancy.org
What is the current listing status for unplannedpregnancy.org?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 11 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 9 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-10-23.
Malicious software includes 19 exploit(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including lauglyhousebuyers.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS25651 (GRTI-NW).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, unplannedpregnancy.org appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 2 site(s) including adoption.com/, freeze.com/.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
Օ If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Updated 3 hours ago
mommame
I've had this one too.
I have been getting the message from Chrome also. I find that if I leave the page and then come back, the message does not appear the second time.
Advertisements
Per the techies, they are aware and they are working on it. The msgs. seem to be errors (as in, there is no malware), but other than that, I'm not sure what is the issue.
Thank you for your patience!
mommame
This is mine, too. Using Google Chrome.
Mine is from google saying it's known malware from unplannedpregnancy.org. Once I log out and go back in it's fine, so it seems to be tied to the advertisement that first pops up.
I wish I had an answer for you all, but unfortunately, I do not. We are under a new tech team/company and I'm still waiting for communication.
As soon as I have anything concrete to tell you, I will post!
I apologize!
Advertisements
No more problem here. I assume that other site (the one in the ad) got rid of the malware.
After several decades in Tech Support, I feel this must have been an easy ticket to handle. Your new techies should be prepared for the more challanging cases to come...
goodvibes
No more problem here. I assume that other site (the one in the ad) got rid of the malware.
After several decades in Tech Support, I feel this must have been an easy ticket to handle. Your new techies should be prepared for the more challanging cases to come...
You'd think...:)