Advertisements
Advertisements
We recently adopted our 15-year-old daughter through a host-to-adopt program ([url]www.KidsWait.org[/url]) for children from the Philippines, and found that she had been raised by the Daughters of Charity, baptized, received her first Communion, and prayed the Rosary daily. The shared faith definitely eased our transition into family life, so I encourage you to consider this country if you are open to adopting older children.
We expect to go back to adopt another older child or children, and given that our daughter knows many children back there as "brothers and sisters" because of her long stay, we would love to see others adopt them as well.
RoseAdopt
We recently adopted our 15-year-old daughter through a host-to-adopt program ([url]www.KidsWait.org[/url]) for children from the Philippines, and found that she had been raised by the Daughters of Charity, baptized, received her first Communion, and prayed the Rosary daily. The shared faith definitely eased our transition into family life, so I encourage you to consider this country if you are open to adopting older children.
We expect to go back to adopt another older child or children, and given that our daughter knows many children back there as "brothers and sisters" because of her long stay, we would love to see others adopt them as well.
Beautiful story! We are also interesting in doing a host program later on. What a gift!
Advertisements
You shared a useful post and thanks for sharing this to us. Want to know more about what is the cinderella solution which is a simple and practical weight loss program designed on a flavour-paring method. the cinderella solution reviews will tell you how it works and if it does.
www.adoptedangel.com
1-800-305-8836
My name is Sophie
I myself was adopted and have over 40 years’ experience of Adoption Awareness offering Support and Guidance with:
NO JUDGMENT – TOTAL EMPATHY
The Importance of Forgiveness
Help of Understanding
Finding Courage
Personal Struggles
All the Challenges and Rewards for Adopted Family
Help instill Wisdom, Love and Inspiration
Find Your Strength Within
WE ALL HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A SECOND CHANCE. CALL ME AT 1-800-305-8836 – Sophie