Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I are trying to foster adopt in the st. Charles Missouri area through the state and we are having a hard time getting any responses from our social worker. Does anyone know of any STARS/SPALDING classes in the area? We are willing to drive a to another county if it is close enough. Our social worker has been stringing us along since April. We have all of our paperwork completed and we are only held up by the classes. If anyone has any information of anyone I could contact please let me know!!!
Thanks is advance!
:confused:
Advertisements
I wish I knew of any close to you. I'm about 5-6 hours from you, so it wouldn't be helpful to you. I also checked online and looked around and noticed most other couties run their classes in spring & fall.
[URL="http://www.gmsc-recruiting.com/eslteaching.html"]Teaching English abroad[/URL] is your ticket for the journey of your life and a good TEFL online certification will open a lot of doors for you. Whether you are a complete beginner or already have some teaching experience, a TEFL qualification is definitely a plus to vouch your competence in the ESL industry.