Advertisements
Advertisements
i was born somewheres in New york ..my name is linnet zaida cruz,,,my adopted nm is linnet lopez all i know i was at the new york foundling hospital not sure how long or why really would like to know..all i remember is the nurses telling me to come meet the peoples who gonna take cae of me ..then i was intoduced to my sister Karen turell n my brother Hector turell..y the different last nm ???im not sure ..at age 9 we moved to puerto rico my brother was sent back at the age of 8 to new york not sure why ..misbehave i guess ..me n my sister got adopted by my adopted parents n i lost complete contact with my bother..but 8 yrs ago i reg.here i again lost contact wh the intenet ..anyways this month i googled my brothes nm n his mugshot came up ..n a reg.for adoption.com little that i know that he tried to contact me 7 yrs ago...im very sad ...please anyone ..i called the # he left on hee but thees no answer.. i also everse the num. n it comes out someone by the name of Aida Cruz...dear lord could this person be my mother???? please anyone knows how i can get any help..im 45 years old n i really would like to know who is my mother ..i need her ..i dont care why she did it all i care is i need her n my 4 childen do too n my granbabies too...plz contact me at llinnette365@gmail.com o 352-286-2553 thank you!!!