Advertisements
Advertisements
Mom2B2012
HELP !!!! I cannot figure out how to subscribe...any help out there??:grr:
Not sure exactly what you are asking for but you can subscribe to an individual thread when you post a response. It is in the Additional Options Box that you see below the typing box - titled Thread Notifications.
Hopefully that answers your question or someone else understands what you are asking.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
There is a yahoo group called JCFAP that I was told about in my STARS Class yesterday. They also refer to it as The Loop in Jackson County, MO. It is an email chain that informs you of new children needing adoption or foster care as well as people giving away or possibly selling items for foster/adoptive parents. I cannot figure out how to join. I went to yahoo groups web site and it doesn't exist. Any help or knowledge??
Mom2B2012
There is a yahoo group called JCFAP that I was told about in my STARS Class yesterday. They also refer to it as The Loop in Jackson County, MO. It is an email chain that informs you of new children needing adoption or foster care as well as people giving away or possibly selling items for foster/adoptive parents. I cannot figure out how to join. I went to yahoo groups web site and it doesn't exist. Any help or knowledge??
I don't know either. I'd like to figure that one out myself!
I found it. I searched yahoo groups and it is called "JCFAPA". There is also one for Platte Co., called "PCFAP" or something like that.
I found the one for our county. It only had two members, no posts or threads, and hadn't been used since 2009. I'd say in my situation it isn't a good resource, LOL.
Advertisements
You have to join the MFCCA and then they will invite you to join. I finally got in, though due to the distance in our counties it isn't overly helpful for me.
Good luck!