Advertisements
Advertisements
44 years now... A baby girl born July 4, 1968 in Spokane, Washington. My birth mother was white and my father black. I would like to find my birth mom and hopefully my birth dad too.
My adoptive sister who has different birth parents was saddened but relieved when she found out after the reunion with her birth mother that she should be happy that she was adopted as her birth mom was not the nicest person and probably was not cut out to be a good mom anyway. I've prepared myself for the best and the worst.
I'm a pretty nice person so I figure at least some of those qualities are genetic. I have five adult children of my own and soon to be 6 grand children. Sometimes I think I had so many children to make up for the lack of blood family of my own. Well, I definitely have some blood family now! I am in New York now but live in Jamaica with my husband. I want to find her before it's time to go back to Jamaica. I hope they are still living.
Hi, I am looking for what would have been my adopted sister born 7/4/1968 in Washington state. Possible my sister may have had blue eyes. Born to a white female and adopted through children's home society. If this sounds like you please contact me...
Advertisements
This July you can order your original birth certificate - the laws changed.
Kind regards,
Dickons