Advertisements
Advertisements
I was reunited with my daughter and I am sad to say that things have gotten ugly. She is not the same person I met. She hid her lifestyle from me. I am heartbroken and distraught over what is unfolding before me. She hangs around low-lifes, and also has recently become a gang member and thinks it is honorable. This is a woman in her 40's with children at home. She has serious issues that I am ashamed to speak of. Her children(my grandchildren) are also troubled. My family wants nothing to do with her and advises me to keep away from her. I am so distraught over all this. I don't know what to do..
I would keep trying to reach out to her. Does she communicate back? Let her know you are there for her and send her letters of encouragement that you are there for her and am willing to help her. I would not listen to your family who tells you to leave her alone. My own son has started drinking heavily and has a lifestyle I don't approve of either, but he is still my son and I am not going to just walk away from him, but be there for him when he needs help.
Advertisements