Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Having a child before I had the child I placed saved me. There were days I HAD to smile and be happy for the one who I parent. Waking up somedays you have to make a CHOICE to be happy, to put on your clothes and brush your hair. The first few days after I placed my child I would sit in my room alone and cry so hard I felt like the only thing keeping me alive were the gasps of breaths in between the sobbing. Then I would wipe my face, fix my makeup and go ask my daugther what the best thing about her day was. There is always something to smile about you just have to look and smiling seemed to be one of the best cures with the child I did have.
I feel like placing my second helped me to become a better mom. I appreciate the little things along with the big things I get to expirience with my first. I don't take a second for granted with her. I make it a point on a daily basis to figure out a way to make both of my girls proud. You never seem to get over the hurt of placing a child, I feel like I became immune to it.. I remember the first 6 month probably was a really trying time for me. I was emotionally all over the place. I tired to save the tears so my daughter wouldn't save them.
Try to remember that the lord put you here for a reason and he did so knowing you were strong enough to handle it. You haven't led a blessed life until you've blessed others. Choose to smile.
I wish you the best of luck and send all of my love :love: