Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I just joined, and I wanted to share an adoption website I just launched and hear your thoughts. As a Korean Adoptee it's always been on my heart to create stories through the lens. And ever since I was in high school, I always wanted to share stories of adoption. Sort of therapeutic for me in a way, when I talk to others, and it turns out for the people I interview, as well. Currently I am a producer working at an Emmy Award winning TV Production company. And after about 8 years in the business, I finally got the courage to put my fears aside and interview people from all different places of adoption. My story is also in the Korean International video that is currently uploaded. There is also a domestic adoption piece, focusing more on the adoptive parents, though. I plan to upload a new piece each month. If anything it might prompt open discussion about things, that maybe you identify with or have questions about, since I'm trying to touch on international, domestic and foster care adoption, open vs. closed adoption, as well. And if you think anyone would be interested outside of this group, and would like to share, feel free to. Trying to spread the word to has many people as I can.
[url=http://www.yoonmeichae.com/]Kismet - KISMET[/url]
Thanks so much for your support!
Shelby