Advertisements
Advertisements
I know this american and im here in england, but im at end of my tether as i protected children from my brother and had a son with his ex, We was added to court cases what had been going on for all my life. I know my chances of seeing my birth son are similar to the past ten years where he has been adopted and understand why laws are in place as there are bad people in world, But i ask do think that children have right to see birth parents if actually all a fabricated mess what had nothing to do with either my son or me and simply hiding how bad the legal system actually is in uk.
I am new to this as so exhausted with present life and am disable via government controlling my life as not allowed my own child but they decided to put children all around me, Either neighbours or school main entrance in my flat windows.
I have only 1 question and its below
(1) how is my sons welfare
I dont want a docter letter printout as no idea what is actually acceptable, The recent letter from my gov actually put address of my son and added the place i live as something of trivia. I wish they realised that actually degrading and a deliberate attempt to get me or son to break laws.
This all sounds heartbreaking
I know little of the UK adoption process. Where your rights severed? or you never had rights?
Can you petition of visitation? or for a dna test to prove paternity?
Advertisements