Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm searching for any information or leads on my family members, parents or siblings. I was born in Lucas, OH (Toledo) at Maumee Valley Hospital. I have several siblings, around 7, and I make the 8th. Here's some information from the original birth certificate:
Mother's name: Helen Catherine Becker (she was 27 at the time)
Father's name: Raymond Charles Weott (he was 37 at the time)
My birth name was: Melody Ann Weott.
Any information or help searching would be greatly appreciated!
what year were you born or birthdate...I can search ancestry.com for you...
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Well I basically struck out - which is odd with a name like Weott - but no Raymond Weott, Charles Weott, Raymond Charles Weott...
I also struck out on Helen Catherine Becker - several Helen Becker's in Ohio census but without knowing parents names it dead ends.
I will do some more searching on ancestry tomorrow.
Have you asked the state for non-id or if they have a sibling registry? There may be clues you haven't found yet. If you were all adopted out then there has to be files on you and now days they are pretty good at helping reunite siblings. Let me know if you don't know who to contact and I will help you either later tonight or tomorrow.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Ouch. Yes I thought Weott might be a name that would be easier to search for. I guess not. Thanks again for looking through all of that.
I haven't heard of those before so I might need a little help on who to find. On the original birth certificate it does show I have siblings alive, or so they were at the time of my birth. If possible could you give me a hint on who to contact for this sibling registry or what the non-id exactly is?
Again, thanks for the digging, Dickons.