Advertisements
Advertisements
FLORIDA ADOPTEE LITTLE GIRL BORN DEC 15, 1967: Searching for Birth Mother, Half Brother or ANY Biological Family. I am a 45 year old female born in Jacksonville Fl. Dec 15,1967. My biological mother was 17 years old and biological father was 30. there is little information on him...However I have some pretty good info on Mothers side. My Mother was 5'3" tall, around 98lbs, dark brown hair and big blue eyes, completed 9 years of school and wanted to enter the Adult Central High School in Jacksonville to receive her high school diploma. Wanted to study art and become a fashion designer. Social history also says she enjoyed sports, cooking, and music especially country western... She would be 61 years old now. Nationality descent is Irish and Native American. I was also informed that I have a younger half brother that was also placed for adoption. Not sure if it was same agency or not but I was placed in the Children's Home Society ( Buckner Division on San Diego Rd). My biological Mother had one Older sister who was 21 at my birth and 5 brothers whose ages were 16, 14, 13, 11 and 6 at time of my birth. My Maternal Grandmother was 42, dark brown hair and brown eyes and was 5'7". Maternal Grandfather had black hair and hazel eyes and 5'8" was in the service for 5 years and after that worked as a welder/burner for a plow company and also worked as a welder for the shipyard... ANY information that can be obtained is so appreciated... I have 2 children and 3 grandchildren that are missing out on some really fantastic people I am sure... I have had a wonderful life with my parents and have NO ill will towards my mother for the decision she made.