Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, My name is Kate - My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have been fostering little ones for the past 2 of those years. we have always wanted to adopt via LDS Family Services - but really have no idea where to start.
Back when we were first married and TTC I found forums to be a great source of strength and support. After learning about a certain medical condition that prevents us from having children of our own we decided that adoption was the only way we would ever have a forever family of our own. That news came to us 5 years ago. Alot has changed since then and we are now ready to proceed.
We have been working with an agency to do foster to adopt, but it just doesn't feel like the right fit for us. We are still fostering little ones and plan on continuing that until we have been chosen by a birth mother.
OK - so that is a little about me.. Lol.
Baby girl (foster baby) is going to wake up soon and I need to grab a shower.
I look forward to getting to know you and thank you in advance for your friendship and support.
Much Love ~ Kate
Advertisements
Hi, My name is Kate - My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have been fostering little ones for the past 2 of those years. we have always wanted to adopt via LDS Family Services - but really have no idea where to start.
Back when we were first married and TTC I found forums to be a great source of strength and support. After learning about a certain medical condition that prevents us from having children of our own we decided that adoption was the only way we would ever have a forever family of our own. That news came to us 5 years ago. Alot has changed since then and we are now ready to proceed.
We have been working with an agency to do foster to adopt, but it just doesn't feel like the right fit for us. We are still fostering little ones and plan on continuing that until we have been chosen by a birth mother.
OK - so that is a little about me.. Lol.
Baby girl (foster baby) is going to wake up soon and I need to grab a shower.
I look forward to getting to know you and thank you in advance for your friendship and support.
Much Love ~ Kate