Advertisements
Advertisements
I recently located two birth mothers and found it very rewarding. I have top of the line resources and of course experience. I am a retired federal agent and now a licensed PI. Email me and I will help if I can. Often it does not take me much time at all.
No boundaries for me I locate people in any state, most countries
Theresa
Email: tbm@cendsel.com
If those want to post questions I can answer for the benefit of all. If its a Personal issue feel free to email me
Advertisements
I am looking for my birth father, Nestor Fidel Burgos, born on 13 Jul 1950 in Puerto Rico. Formerly of Silver Springs, MD; Rockville, MD; Blairsville, PA; and Casselberry, PA. I am also looking for my birth mother, Elizabeth Mae Skidmore, who was 18 when I was born in 1975 in Bethesda, MD. My birth certificate lists her as being born in NY. I have a younger brother by the same parents who I have found--the reunion went wonderfully and we are very close. I also have a younger sister (possibly half sister) whom I would like to know as well. My mother sued my father for child support sometime in the 1980s or 1990s. I have paid online search places for information, as I have a limited budget, but have not received any up to date information. Could you help?
Advertisements
[quote=222143]
Tbm@cendsel.com
[/qu ote] i have been looking all my life im 44 my half brother is two years younger than me so baby boy missouri may 1975 mother was 18 at the time and family services was involved thats all i know. if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated
[quote=222143]
Tbm@cendsel.com
[/qu ote] i have been looking all my life im 44 my half brother is two years younger than me so baby boy missouri may 1975 mother was 18 at the time and family services was involved thats all i know. if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated
Did you try emailing her at Tbm@cendsel.com?
Advertisements