Advertisements
Advertisements
Dear Reader,
I am researching the theme of adopted adults who are in the process of searching for their biological fathers for the purposes of a documentary film.
If you would be interested in taking part, please email me and I will send you more details :-)
Thanks and best wishes,
Elizabeth
adophd
Dear Reader,
I am researching the theme of adopted adults who are in the process of searching for their biological fathers for the purposes of a documentary film.
If you would be interested in taking part, please email me and I will send you more details :-)
Thanks and best wishes,
Elizabeth
I just found a post that MIGHT be from my biological half-sister who would like to know me even if her father doesn't. All I have is my place of birth, bmothers name, bname, and DOB to go off of. Fortunately, no one can take my DNA which may be all I have that can answer any questions for us. She hasn't answered yet so we'll see. If you are still needing subjects for your documentary contact me at dainsley@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Hi
I have been searching for my biological birthfather for some years. Could you give me some insight into your documentary?