Advertisements
Advertisements
I just checked my account and realized the monthly subsidy for adopted children hasn't been deposited yet. Anyone in Texas know anything about this? Is anyone else's late, or is it delayed by the government shut down?
Don't know about the adoption subsidy, but it shouldn't be effected since I'm pretty sure its state and not federal funds :)
Advertisements
Those are state funds, and our state is fine financially. I got my FC stipend today. Maybe there was a glitch?
The subsidy paperwork (you should have a signed copy) reflects that they do not guarantee a date for the deposit, just that it will be made during that month. (uugghh)
It further warns against using the funds for a guaranteed payment. ( IE, car payment due on the 10th type thing)
In the past, I have had deposits as late as the 17th of the month...
Typically, it is deposited by the 5th.
Hope this helps
My friend called. It is delayed this month. They told her to call back after the 10th if she still doesn't have it.
Ours is still mailed (sigh) so we usually don't get it til the 7th. As long as it is by the end of the month, we'll be fine as we pre-pay our rent (due on 1st but we play on 10th of the month before but obviously don't HAVE to).
Glad you asked I keep checking for the direct deposit and still nothing. I talked to my contact for Medicaid questions and they are just playing it day by day over there. Hopefully it comes soon.:fish:
Advertisements