Advertisements
Advertisements
I would like to know if anyone knows the costs and what we have to do for me to adopt my step son. He is four and was about 18 months old when his mom passed away. Does anyone know?
That sucks about the mom passing away. What does his family members say? I think it's a little dis tasteful to adopt a child, because the moms is dead. I would think the cost would be less, but this is the sight I found.
[url=http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-adoption.htm]Adoption - adoption_famlaw_selfhelp[/url]
Advertisements
Or, it could be seen as stepping up to the plate to make sure he has a legal mommy. It's been about 2.5 years, so that seems respectful. Personally, if I died with small children, I'd hope any future mommy would love them enough to want to make it permanent and legal.
alys1
Or, it could be seen as stepping up to the plate to make sure he has a legal mommy. It's been about 2.5 years, so that seems respectful. Personally, if I died with small children, I'd hope any future mommy would love them enough to want to make it permanent and legal.
U mean a guardian. No one should be so happy to take moms place.
Ok, I think I will be taking my questions to a more respectful forum. You know nothing of our situation. It was just a question.