Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone,
My son Alex, 15 and in the 10th grade, is doing a science fair project this year. He is interested in psychology and especially the experiences of internationally adopted children. He himself was adopted from Ukraine in 2012 at the age of 14. He wants to make sure the voices of the children are heard, as he feels a lot of research focuses on the adoptive parents and their experiences after adoption.
I have attached his cover letter and questionnaire at the end. If your child could fill it out or if you could help them, that would be wonderful. We are hoping for at least 30 replies to get some amount of data to draw some conclusions.
Alex's contact information is in the cover letter and he would be happy to talk to you if you have any questions or if you have any questions for me - please feel free to contact me at 949-351-0488 or gardinerkids@....
Thanks so much for your help in this - it means a lot to my son.
Bethany
Bio kids 17 and 14, adopted kid 15
I just saw this post....I don't visit often anymore. I hope Alex received a number of responses to help him with his assignment. We adopted from Ukraine but they were infants.
Advertisements