Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello Everybody,
I made contact thru facebook with my half brother about six months ago, immediately we were both physically and mentally attracted. So much he wanted me to go live with him. He commented on my sex appeal and I couldnt stop noticing how much I was sexually attracted to him as well, but I felt dirty and guilty at the moment.
We were getting along so great, we were about to meet in person and everything, but later on I shared something about my life that while he initially took well, I noticed he later distanced himself a bit saying God punished him for his attraction for me.
Thats when I freaked out, because we usd to chat for hours every day, and he pulled away...and I wrote him a letter saying like we were both wrong but that we should forgive each other in the name of God.
Every since that, he changed even more, he agreed with me, but stopped being the sweetheart he was with me. He was more hot and cold.
I was devastated, because I was longing for all the attention he was giving me and the idea that we were getting so close. I dont think I minded losing the sexual tension as much as losing how close we were becoming, but maybe that was just wishful thinking, because my feelings of shame and guilt starting becoming less intense, and my sexual attraction stronger.
I tried many things to make him desire me again, but he would get angry, and tell me nasty names sometimes.
Our father has told me that he does drugs, and he told me himself he has been in prison...and unfortunately out of frustration and resentment, I lashed out at him a few times, calling him nasty names and throwing that in his face. But my feelings of love and lust for him did not and have not dissapeared.
Things got very bad after the last time I had an argument with him, and now he doesnt want me to contact him or anything...is like he hates me and think im a monster and I am so hurt because I feel this incredible attraction and longing to be intouch with him.
I feel emotionally destroyed wondering if there is anyway I can save this relationship. I got over the guilt I felt and would be in any kind of relationship he wants, but the idea of not talking to him anymore hurts me.
Please advice me
I guess this type of subject makes people uncomfortable, because after many views, no single response. But thankfully my brother contacted me and apologized, and we are getting along again.
My father has more than 10 kids, and some of them I dont even know what they look like yet after nearly 30 years. So is not like preventing this from happening is a concern of him...GSA might be an uncomfortable subject, but its a very real one nonetheless.
Advertisements
I guess this type of subject makes people uncomfortable, because after many views, no single response. But thankfully my brother contacted me and apologized, and we are getting along again.
My father has more than 10 kids, and some of them I dont even know what they look like yet after nearly 30 years. So is not like preventing this from happening is a concern of him...GSA might be an uncomfortable subject, but its a very real one nonetheless.
I am very happy you were comfortable to post this here. I am glad to hear you and your brother are talking again. I do not have any experience with GSA, and have only heard about it once or twice before. I wish you received more support here. I do not know any statistics on the prevelance of GSA. I am glad you posted. Thanks
I too have experienced this... Only very early stages at the moment and separated by life and physical location. But it is very real and very frightening... I am here to listen if u want to chat... I know all too well the intense feelings this can bring. Xxx
I have been doing quite a bit of research on GSA. I recently had a reunion with my ( now adult) son and I think I'm going insane. Although Many are not familiar with GSA I have read that it is real and can be a normal feeling ( as long as those feelings are not acted upon). I'm trying to sort out all of my emotions now and feeling depressed. I get a euphoric feeling when I see my son and a serious low the following day after spending time with him. I have only met him twice now but it appears he does want to keep in touch. I honestly thought I would meet him ( at his request) and that would be the end of it. I am blind sided by my feelings and desperately want him part of my life. Feeling emotional.
Advertisements