Advertisements
Advertisements
Its been awhile since I logged into this site because I became discouraged. So, hello everyone! Today I was a little taken back.. My co-worker ask me a question that I was not prepared for. She asked me if I would be willingly to take full custody of her child after he/she is born. I was taken back and did not know what to say. I was shocked none to say the least but excited, nervous, and slightly weirded out. I am thinking about telling her yes but I dont want to jump the gun because she is pregnant and I know her hormones are up and down.. from the start(4 weeks) she was saying she really did not want to have another child. She is now 11 weeks and still feels the same way. She intially wanted to abort the baby but doesnt think she could live with herself if she did. I guess my question is ... if I decided to go through with everything where would I start and how would I go about legalizing everything and what would be the cost of it all.? Would it be considered a private adoption.?:confused:
You would need to speak to a lawyer to get it all legal and see where you would need to begin I would think. Good luck!!
Advertisements