Advertisements
Advertisements
Greetings!
My name is Amy, and I am a senior in undergrad at Elon University (in North Carolina). I am currently working with faculty in the Sociology department on a research project called the "Family Choices Study," which includes conversational interviews with individuals about family building and how people come to know that their family is complete. The interview is designed specifically with individuals who have relinquished or have adopted in mind.
My interest in adoption stems from personal experience; my adoption story began in 2011 when I chose to place my birth son. This issue is near to my heart, as I hope to one day parent my own children after relinquishing my first.
If you are living in North Carolina and would like to participate, here is some further information:
Interviews will last approximately 60-90 minutes and will occur at a convenient location. Participants will receive a $30.00 gift card to Target or Wal-Mart in appreciation of your time.
If interested please contact us:
(336)645-5133
familychoicesstudy@gmail.com
This project has been approved by the Elon University Institutional Review Board.
Thanks for your consideration!
Amy