Advertisements
Advertisements
My wife and I are currently licensed through an agency in Spring area and considering switching so we can go to private or domestic adoption.
A couple of questions we have:
1. What agencies has anyone had good success with, ie Gladney, Depelchin, etc., that they have had successful private adoptions?
2. What kind of expenses should we expect and what was the pay schedule like?
3. If the birth mom decides, after picking us and giving birth to the baby, that she wants to keep the baby do we keep all of our money, some of it, or none of it?
4. Would you adopt from this agency again?
Like I said my wife and I are in the process of looking into private adoption. We appreciate any and all advice and interaction we receive. Thanks.
Hello mightymousebq! I can't answer all of your questions about adoption, but I wanted to let you know about a new feature that we have added to Adoption.com. I think it will be a great resource for you as you are searching for an adoption professional. Our new feature is located at Adoption.com/reviews. It works kind of like Yelp. There is a list of adoption service providers in each state and customers can log on and leave reviews about agencies and attorneys.
I wish you the best on your adoption journey and hope that you find all of the support and resources you need as you navigate your way through!
Warm regards,
Adoption Admin
Advertisements