Advertisements
Advertisements
I juat have to say I feel like I am bursting with the love I have from both A and B fams:) I have reunited with b fam, they've met A fam, I feel like we are one HUGE loving family! Both fams are similar as far as being down to earth and very loving and accepting. I hit the lottery with b fam from the time I was 3 days old. A & B fams actually knew each other but lost touch. they are so happy to have found everyone again! This is awesome. I am in process of looking for b dad, DCF will be contacting man the believe to be him. So excited! I just hope others have had positive experiences as well:love:
Couldn't be happier for you. I have a relationship similar to this with my 2nd DD. It is great. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you have both families in your life in a great way! This is the life I want for both of my girls!
Advertisements
Two months ago I sent out for my non id and id info. In just under 2 months I found my b mom and it has been amazing. Although we haven't met in person we talk online and share pics. The reason its been amazing because the circumstances of my being here were not good. So my whole life I expected to have a door slammed in my face or received notice that she didn't want contact but it was the complete opposite. She has welcomed me into her life. At first my a mom had some trouble wiht this reunion but now thinks its a good thing. I never in a million years expected this kind of reaction. I'm glad to hear other positive stories becaue I seem to find more negativity
Couldn't be happier for you. I have a relationship similar to this with my 2nd DD. It is great. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you have both families in your life in a great way! This is the life I want for both of my girls!
So happy for you rmlf1!
Congrats on being able to grow your family together!
I hope things go just as well with your father.
Good Job - I know it wasn't all easy.
Way to go rmlf1!:banana: