Advertisements
Advertisements
I have been searching on and off for my birth mother for many years now. I am hoping that it is not too late for me... she was 20 when I was born, and I am now 36.
I was born on February 13, 1978 at Blodgett Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI. I was adopted in (I believe) April of that year by D.A. Blodgett. I have contacted them and received my non-id information, but it has not been very helpful. The only name mentioned in the letter they sent was the name my birth mother gave me when I was born, which is Margaret. She was in college at the time.
Please send me a message here or at asaradragon@gmail.com if you think you can help. I don't want much, just to thank her and possibly get some closure.
Thank you!
Dear Asara,
I am not a search angel. I am a birthmom who found my first so on this site through the registry here. I just want to encourage you that it's not too late. D was almost 33 when I managed to get in contact with him. I hope you find her quickly and that she is open to contact.
Advertisements
If you would like to send me your details I would be happy to try and assist you in your search. Also, if you are on Facebook, I recommend you join [url]www.facebook.com/searchsquad[/url]