Advertisements
Advertisements
I went to your profile to see if you had any additional information that could be used to help you.
But, apparently, you found your daughter before, and she either didn't get your emails or didn't respond. Is that true?
Also, according to other posts, your daughter was born in IL. Was she born in IL or WI?
Advertisements
Yes, you are right, I found my daughter and connected with her in June of 2009. And, yes, she was born in IL.
A friend recently told me she gave up her daughter for adoption in 1970 like I did. She is not computer literate, and she asked if I would post the ISO information for her. That was all the information she gave me - daughter born Black River Falls, WI on 11/25/1970.
I did not feel I was doing anything wrong by making this post for her. If I am wrong in this assumption, please just let me know.
Best regards,
Wanted to add that birth daughter was named Carrie Ammerman at birth, and adoption services was Lutheran Social Services.
Birth parents ended up getting married -
Michael and Debra (Ammerman) Callahan.
Wanted to add that birth daughter was named Carrie Ammerman at birth, and adoption services was Lutheran Social Services.
Birth parents ended up getting married -
Michael and Debra (Ammerman) Callahan.
Advertisements