Advertisements
Advertisements
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search.php?searchid=3674404[/url]
I got my original birth certificate yesterday, I did a google name search for my mother. THE ONLY RESULTS THAT COME UP ARE THIS WEBSITE the only posts I get are 2002. She doesn't live in Cleveland trust me I already checked. This website has no information on her only heartbreaking messages of how she wants to meet me. I have nothing NOTHING and you people want to charge me for me to find her it seems like she doesn't even exist out side of this site and these messages were all posted in 2002 what am I supposed to do at this point? Googling her name only leads me back here and I don't have money for private investigators so what do I do now? Cause I'd really like to meet my birth mother but there's like NO chance she's ever coming back here since it's been like 13 years at this point.
Advertisements
Not sure why this will help since they are all archived posts and she hasn't been active on this site for so long but here:
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/general-adoptive-parent-support/70554-giving-up-my-baby-girl.html?highlight=Victoria+Cleminshaw[/url]
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search-birthfamily-adoptee/70551-looking-birth-daughter-9-28-84-a.html?highlight=Victoria+Cleminshaw[/url]
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search-birthfamily-adoptee/70548-looking-daughter-born-9-28-84-ak-ohio.html?highlight=Victoria+Cleminshaw[/url]
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search-birthfamily-adoptee/70547-looking-daughter-born-9-28-84-ak-ohio.html?highlight=Victoria+Cleminshaw[/url]
Those are all of the posts in these archives that I can find. The email address is so old it leads to Compuserve so you must realize how old that is as that doesn't exist any more and this is all the information I can find.
Okay, so I don't have an address for you...
I do know her date of birth, place of birth, full name, her mother's maiden name.
I know where she went to high school, the town.
I know who she married, I found HIS obituary.
I actually found her on the Been verified site but I don't have an account.
I got all that by searching with the bread crumbs she left...since I posted my first query to you this morning...
I'm not willing to post that info on an open site. I will try and figure out a way way around that to get you the info.
Kind regards,
Dickons
BeenVerified is a scam site trust me on that one, I've done research on all of those sites they are all scams. Most of those sites are all owned by the same parent company. Radaris, Spokeo, Intellius, all of that.
I found a listing for her husband and a bankruptcy report for him so are you sure he died? Because by all accounts he's still alive cause like I said there's even an address there's just not a phone number.
I have her birthdate, she left it on this site, I don't have her mother's maiden name but she already said in one post her parents are both gone/dead so that's not going to really lead very many places. I suppose I could find one of her siblings that way? But even just googling her last name gets me very little information that could be useful.
The address for her in Cleveland isn't the correct one already been to that house and contacted the owner of it and they don't know where she is. I have one last address in Amherst ohio but it doesn't look like there is a phone number for it and it's not in her name it's in her husband's name who you also say you have an obituary for so either I have the wrong guy or you have the wrong guy because both names seem to be connected to her (as far as I can tell)
I made an email account you can contact me at:
LeilaDawson@outlook.com
As you may have guessed that's not even close to my real name so I don't care about posting it publicly and that email can always be closed if I start getting harassment.
BeenVerified is a scam site trust me on that one, I've done research on all of those sites they are all scams. Most of those sites are all owned by the same parent company. Radaris, Spokeo, Intellius, all of that.
I found a listing for her husband and a bankruptcy report for him so are you sure he died? Because by all accounts he's still alive cause like I said there's even an address there's just not a phone number.
I have her birthdate, she left it on this site, I don't have her mother's maiden name but she already said in one post her parents are both gone/dead so that's not going to really lead very many places. I suppose I could find one of her siblings that way? But even just googling her last name gets me very little information that could be useful.
The address for her in Cleveland isn't the correct one already been to that house and contacted the owner of it and they don't know where she is. I have one last address in Amherst ohio but it doesn't look like there is a phone number for it and it's not in her name it's in her husband's name who you also say you have an obituary for so either I have the wrong guy or you have the wrong guy because both names seem to be connected to her (as far as I can tell)
I made an email account you can contact me at:
LeilaDawson@outlook.com
As you may have guessed that's not even close to my real name so I don't care about posting it publicly and that email can always be closed if I start getting harassment.
Advertisements
Dickons has been very kind to help you. She is not an owner nor an administrator on this site. She's just like you and me, an adoptee.
Finding biological family is often time consuming. You wrote that you just received your birth certificate two days ago, and you're already up in arms about how terrible this site is.
It can take a while. It took me seven months of solid internet searching to find a lead for my father.
This site had information for you, apparently, that no other site had. It is no ones fault that your family member was on here over a decade ago.... Moreover, this site connected you with Dickons who is helping you out of the goodness of her heart.
You sound very frustrated, and I'm sorry for your frustration. The search can be frustrating. Again, it took me months to find my father, so I understand the frustration.
But, you're just railing in your posts, yet you fail to thank Dickons for her help. I don't get that at all.
Well thank YOU for your TWO CENTS on this issue. That was sarcasm.
As for Dickons, sweetie, I gave him/her an email address which I intended for private communication and also intended to have a more in depth conversation.
I really don't appreciate the smarmy tone I'm getting from you especially since you don't even have the correct information. Victoria isn't an ADOPTEE she's a BIRTH MOTHER so clearly you didn't read what I said or weren't paying attention to what you are typing.
I'm sorry that I'm not OVERLY THANKFUL That all I can find are heartbreaking messages on this site to a point where I lick the boots of someone who isn't you trying to help me.
What I have to say to Dickons is what I have to say to him, I don't need your commentary.
Peace out.
Leila,
Can you not be civil? There is no earthy reason for you to be so mean spirited to L4R.
I've sent the email with what I have found.
Dickons
Well I did thank you in the email and I apologize that I didn't include those two little words in my initial replies I didn't realize people would get so upset about it me not saying it. Jeeze.
I'm sorry if i offended anyone for neglecting to thank people but if Dickons actually would read the email I sent back to him maybe he'd see what I had to say. L4N wasn't involved in this discussion so I didn't need that commentary.
Once again SORRY. Maybe this will explain more as to why I'm not exactly a people person:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghCEHiGbBE[/url]
Advertisements
leiladawson
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search.php?searchid=3674404[/url]
I got my original birth certificate yesterday, I did a google name search for my mother. ...Cause I'd really like to meet my birth mother but there's like NO chance she's ever coming back here since it's been like 13 years at this point.
I read your post. It sounded like you were an adoptee. It mentioned "my original birth certificate," which would indicate an adoptee. It mentions wanting to meet "birth mother," etc.
I don't think I'm the only one who would be confused by the post.
Best to you.
Many smarmy returns,
L4R