Advertisements
Advertisements
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search.php?searchid=3674404[/url]
I got my original birth certificate yesterday, I did a google name search for my mother. THE ONLY RESULTS THAT COME UP ARE THIS WEBSITE the only posts I get are 2002. She doesn't live in Cleveland trust me I already checked. This website has no information on her only heartbreaking messages of how she wants to meet me. I have nothing NOTHING and you people want to charge me for me to find her it seems like she doesn't even exist out side of this site and these messages were all posted in 2002 what am I supposed to do at this point? Googling her name only leads me back here and I don't have money for private investigators so what do I do now? Cause I'd really like to meet my birth mother but there's like NO chance she's ever coming back here since it's been like 13 years at this point.
Apologies if you've already tried this, but if not, do a Google search for "V A Cleminshaw." Radaris has two listings for that name... one in Warren, Ohio and one in Cincinatti, that both have phone numbers and other Cleminshaws listed as living there.
I'm not from Ohio but that would be an unusual name around here... hopefully you'll at least stumble on a relative.
Hope that helps.
Advertisements
Radaris and Intellius and BeenVerified those sites are all scam site and owned by the same company. It's pointless to give them any sort of money. Last night me and a friend searched for a few hours. We came up with an address we already know isn't hers and a phone number we already know isn't hers.
There is a list of about 6 addresses in or around Cleveland and then they just suddenly stop. There is no trail after that.
I've searched under the names:
Vic Cleminshaw
Vicke Cleminshaw
Victoria Cleminshaw
Vicki Cleminshaw
V Cleminshaw
I'm no stranger to doing this (I had to track down an ex partner who stole my identity so it's not like I don't know how to find people via the internet) but this has left a complete dead end and the most information I've been able to find is here on this site. I don't have money for a private investigator I'm barely affording my own rent and food as it is so that's completely out of the question.
Radaris and Intellius and BeenVerified those sites are all scam site and owned by the same company. It's pointless to give them any sort of money. Last night me and a friend searched for a few hours. We came up with an address we already know isn't hers and a phone number we already know isn't hers.
There is a list of about 6 addresses in or around Cleveland and then they just suddenly stop. There is no trail after that.
I've searched under the names:
Vic Cleminshaw
Vicke Cleminshaw
Victoria Cleminshaw
Vicki Cleminshaw
V Cleminshaw
I'm no stranger to doing this (I had to track down an ex partner who stole my identity so it's not like I don't know how to find people via the internet) but this has left a complete dead end and the most information I've been able to find is here on this site. I don't have money for a private investigator I'm barely affording my own rent and food as it is so that's completely out of the question.
Sorry, I read your post as a request for help, but apparently it wasn't.
For the record, I wasn't suggesting you pay any money to radaris or anywhere else.... I was suggesting there were a couple of addresses and phone numbers you might want to try, including one for someone who is the right age to be Victoria's sister. The numbers and addresses are available without paying a cent.
Good luck on your search!