Advertisements
Advertisements
Niece is going with her mom in five days. I'm dreading the pick up. Dreading it. New boyfriend/shack up buddy is coming along to pick up his "new daughter"..... Mom is not happy with us because we dared to question the wisdom of this situation..... Oh and they are taking our minor niece's boyfriend back with them so they can all hang out together at the "kegger" they are throwing 2 days after the pick up....
How do people think this is ok?
Praying for patience and calmness
Advertisements
I'm sorry if you posted this before, but does Niece actually want to go live with Mom, Boyfriend, two unrelated teens in a temporary one bedroom apartment? She;s 16. There's very little anyone can do at this point to make her stay in one place. Just make sure she knows she can always come home to you.
Thanks for the prayers - she needs them. She is currently basically living with her boyfriend, smoking pot and drinking and acting like we are the biggest jerks in the world because we are the only ones in her incredibly dysfunctional family and extended family that aren't supportive of this mess. I'm done - hopefully she sees reason but her actions, gossip and lies have caused a rift in our family 8000 miles wide and more stress than I want to deal with.
uhg. depressing
I had hoped your Niece would have gotten there, realized how not a good situation it was and ask to come back. Well ... just because she does not see that now, does not mean she won't come to that realization later. Does not make it any easier, though, does it?