Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years but we aren't married- so I will be adopting as a single mom. I am interested in Atty Jodi Rutstein. I keep hearing her fees are twice that of everyone else, but what exactly does that mean? I've heard wonderful things- but recently was told that the birth moms she works with have lots of problems- including a lot of drug abuse. Has anyone else heard this? I am very interested in anyone's experiences with Jodi (I have had excellent conversations with staff')
Does anyone know what her placement rates are so much faster than anyone else?
thanks!
Jodi gives 1000% to making sure that the adoptive parent is taken care of. We have multiple children that we adopted and she was AMAZING!! Her fee was extremely competitive to the point that I felt I underpaid for the amount of work and due diligence her and her office do on our behalf. She goes that extra mile. No drugs, no alcohol, even ordering extra med tests when in doubt. SHE IS TRULY amazing! You are blessed to be working with her. I have worked with other attorneys and agencies and she is the best by far. We have very healthy children and NO drugs. She is not pushy and is completely honest. Jodi is amazing!!
Advertisements