Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi Jennifer,
What a blessing children are in our lives. I'm sure you could bless the lives of a sibling group that would be incredible. You might look into a program called Wednesday's Child. I've included a link. They will spotlight children and siblings who need homes. Hopefully that can give you a start on where to look.
Last update on November 14, 11:44 am by Sachin Gupta.
I have worked in Juvenile Dependency since 2000 in Programming Research and Funding Development.
Our Family has Adopted 46 Kids ( And Counting ) from Asia , Latin and Central America and the United States Foster Care System,
Alot of Agencies prefer Foster to Adopt over straight Adoption or Fostering...
I usually tell other perspective Parents Photolistings are the most Challenging Kids , but I would encourage ya'll to look at
This Forum's Photolistings
Heart Galleries
In regards to our In-Coming Presidents' ' Bigotry ' of Hispanic People. There are also current Programs with Kids who are ' trapped here in the United States ' while one or both Parents are ' Deported . '
I do have a question back for you Professionally as well also??
Our State has recently or as of January 1st. Terminated it's role in Foster Care and has moved to Privitization of Foster Care Only.
Is this going to be the next big either Advocacy or ' Wave of the Juvenile Dependency System ' towards building Families por favour or please??
What and where do you see this issue going in our Lifetime or Family's Future please??
I agree with the previous Poster and well said as well also!!
Last update on November 13, 8:43 am by Sachin Gupta.
Advertisements
I feel Professionally also..
' That I am all over the place myself .'
I never really saw the real issues Professionally, or before becoming employed in Juvenile Dependency!!
1 Liked
 likes this.