Advertisements
Advertisements
What is the state of adoptions in the Ukraine these days? It seems like for a while families who had been pursuing Russian adoptions were moving to Ukraine . . . but then there was the Crimean crisis and some parts of Ukraine were temporarily closed to adoption. Anyway, I'm curious if this is still a thriving adoption program
I have friends who are I would say very intelligent people..
An Internal Medicine Surgeon and his wife owns a Floral / Gift Boutique.
Who Adopted a Little Girl Infant. I think that she was 8 months at the ' starting point ', and were asked to pay $175,000.
Personally, I would be very extremely cautious, but yes Ukraine is substantiated with Adoption through Hosting.
Where the Kids come here to United States of America once . Spends about 3 weeks , and the process is finished in Ukraine.
There is a over 90 % or extreme high occurrence of ' Fetal Alcohol or Chemical Dependency ..' As well also...
I have not seen her online for a while, but I would ' PM ', ' Friend ', or email Sharon Kaufman.
She is a ' wealth of information ' with regards to International Adoption.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Sharon is brilliant, isn't she? I always enjoy her posts. I've heard that (high chemical dependency) about Ukraine adoptions as well. I have concerns about orphan hosting in terms of how that affects the kids. Thanks for your insight!
Hosting is a ' ginormous ' amount of both insight of the child being with you Full Time.
As well as fun and you also need to make a commitment to make it work successfully.
There is a over 90 % or extreme high occurrence of ' Fetal Alcohol or Chemical Dependency ..' As well also...
Well, I think the 90% figure is an exaggeration. But 70 to 80% I think I can believe that and wouldn't be at all surprised.
Ilya