Advertisements
Advertisements
Being a birth parent is hard. Some days are better than others. Today is a hard day. I've been missing my little birth daughter so much, and my heart is hurting. I struggle with regret, but then I feel guilty because I only regret placing for selfish reasons. I know I did right by her in the long run, but that's not helping at the moment. How do you get through hard days?
Being a birth parent is hard. Some days are better than others. Today is a hard day. I've been missing my little birth daughter so much, and my heart is hurting. I struggle with regret, but then I feel guilty because I only regret placing for selfish reasons. I know I did right by her in the long run, but that's not helping at the moment. How do you get through hard days?
Advertisements
You think about the good things.
Do you have an open adoption, Brandy? Do you have contact with her at all?