Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone!
My name is Brandy. Some of you that have been around since 2003 or so may remember me as BrandyHagz. I'm an adult adoptee that was raised in Open Adoption and a Birthmother that placed a child (girl) in Open Adoption in 1996. Additionally, my ex-husband and I were foster parents in the State of Illinois and I have a biological son, whom is now 23 and is on the spectrum.
I currently live in Mississippi, about 50 miles south of Memphis, in a small, rural community.
I've been a part of Adoption.com for many years, first as a user, then a volunteer and after that, a full-time employee. Later, when Adoption.com's parent company relocated to Idaho, I set out on an adventure of my own -- but things have come full circle it seems, because here I am!
I am excited to be a part of Adoption.com again. I look forward to getting to know all of you and following along your journey. If there is anything that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Keep in mind, I am just getting comfortable with everything here, so I may not have an answer right away -- but I will do everything I can to help out!