Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, my husband and I have recently found out we are unable to ever biologically have children. We are looking into the foster/adoption process of Jacksonville FL or Duval county and I am hoping to hear about it from others who have. We seem to not be able to find information and aren’t sure of who to talk to. We are open to fostering but really want to adopt from age three and under. We don’t want to miss all of the milestones - does anyone have any information? I would really appreciate hearing them!
Last update on December 11, 3:07 pm by Ashley Warner.
First I have to tell you to make sure the florida fostercare system didnt steal the child away from loving extended family who wanted to adopt them. I am fighting the florida foster care system to get my grandchildren away from foster care and home with me where they belong. I passed all homestudys and background checks and have had to hire an attorney because they refuse to give me my grand babies.I am one of many out of state family members suing the florida system to rescue our family members from a system that treats them like money making commodities. My advice use another state. that way you can be more sure your child wasn't stolen away from blood relatives who love and want them.
Advertisements