Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum and am just wanting someone to talk to about our adoption process. We started our journey in August 2018. We have finished our home study and our profile books have been printed and given to the agency in December. My issue right now is lack of communication. Pretty much since starting this journey the case manager I’m working with at our agency takes a weeks to respond to an email from me. At first she would email back within a couple of days. But I’ve emailed her twice now within the last 3 weeks about wanting our homestudy paperwork and she’s not responding. She told me back in November that she would have it to us by Thanksgiving but then my husband started school and she said she had to re-adjust it. Since dropping our profile books off to the office mid December, I haven’t heard a word. Is this normal for there to be lack of communication and taking weeks to respond to emails? Anyone out there have had an issue like this from there agency? Any advice is appreciated.