Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my son, born Nathaniel Joseph larocque at Toronto East general hospital on April 14th 2000.
I have a little information about his adoptive family, but not much. Father born in Toronto and was a fire fighter at time of adoption, mother born in Nova Scotia and was a teacher at the time. They also had a young daughter when my son was placed with them at age 4.
I fought in family court for 3 years to get my son back, but his father being in in the picture was a hindrance rather than help. He had anger management issues, among other things, and was supposed to be out of my life on 9/11, but his flight was grounded. He was only gone 4 months when I lost my final appeal in court.
My son needs to be found as I have some serious medical problems that are genetic and he is at risk of developing them as well.
I hope someone out there can help reunite us.
There are quite a few medical issues my son needs to know about, which is why he urgently needs to be found.
If anyone has contact with him, please let me know, and tell him his mother needs to tell him important information. And I love him and miss him.
I am looking for my son, born Nathaniel Joseph larocque at Toronto East general hospital on April 14th 2000.
I have a little information about his adoptive family, but not much. Father born in Toronto and was a fire fighter at time of adoption, mother born in Nova Scotia and was a teacher at the time. They also had a young daughter when my son was placed with them at age 4.
I fought in family court for 3 years to get my son back, but his father being in in the picture was a hindrance rather than help. He had anger management issues, among other things, and was supposed to be out of my life on 9/11, but his flight was grounded. He was only gone 4 months when I lost my final appeal in court.
My son needs to be found as I have some serious medical problems that are genetic and he is at risk of developing them as well.
I hope someone out there can help reunite us.
Advertisements