Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there to the young ladies on their own now because you didn’t get adopted from the foster care system. Do you still wish to be a part of a family ? Are you looking for a mom still to love and nurture you to help you on your life’s journey.
I cannot get pregnant and I don’t have a big home. In fact I do own my own rv it’s big enough for the two of us if we are org@nized and it’s temporary. As I plan on getting a tiny two floor home with two bedrooms in the future.
I so wish for a daughter even an older daughter. We can help each other. I lead an exciting life a world most people have forgotten about I work with horses and other animals but mostly on the farm with racehorses. It’s been my life.
I do have pets so no allergies as that would affect you. Also we would need to meet and talk see if we could be mother and daughter. I’m looking for someone in or within reasonable driving distance.
If we hit it off and could be mother and daughter then I would love to adopt you. I’m still learning about adult adoptions so it’s something I never thought about before.then I would at least in the future be a grandmother with grandchildren and when we are out and about doing things together I could finally say I’d like you to meet my daughter. If this sounds like something you are also looking for let’s talk. No child young or old should be without a mother. I’m in the lower mainland Fraser valley area. And willing to drive five hours away to see my daughter.
I look forward to sharing life with my daughter.