Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi this is my attempt to find someone i can provide when i relocate and have a family. I am a lawyer who is based in Australia but will be based in California and hope i can see someone benefit from the relationship and support. I am looking for someone serious and willing and able to. Please contact me if you fit the description
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi this is my attempt to find someone i can provide when i relocate and have a family. I am a lawyer who is based in Australia but will be based in California and hope i can see someone benefit from the relationship and support. I am looking for someone serious and willing and able to. Please contact me if you fit the description
Hello my name is menna, I'm an African girl. My adoption would be very complicated, but I'll do everything I can to have a healthy family. I'm totally open to new cultures and life styles, because i want to change mine. I didn't have the chance to know myself and discover what i really want to be. I want to be adopted so i can start a healthy life and make decisions freely. I'm 19 years old.
If you're interested just email me at mennamustafa878@gmail.com..so we can know each other. I've just beaten anorexia.
Last update on October 14, 4:21 pm by Menna Mo.
Advertisements
Hello!
My name is Lana, I am 24 years old from Syria but I live in Europe, I am an artist and I am looking for a family that I can be a member of.
1 Liked
 likes this.